1. How do I apply for the courses?
You can contact us on our website to apply for the courses.
2. Who qualifies to pursue the courses?
Everybody that wants to study search engine optimisation qualifies to register and pursue our courses.
3. How do I pay for the courses?
4. You can pay via PayPal or credit card
5. How much are your courses?
The cost of the courses depends on the training that you have chosen.
On site SEO training
Public SEO training
Bespoke SEO training
6. Are your tutors qualified to teach these courses?
Absolutely! Our tutors are qualified Search Engine Optimisation professionals that apply the techniques they teach in their everyday work.
7. How long will the training last?
Most of the training that we offer lasts for a day. However, the after training support may last longer.
8. I have prior training in Search Engine Optimisation, is it possible for me to choose the lessons that I need?
Yes, we offer tailor made courses for our clients that are specific about the lessons that they need.
9. Is it possible to use our websites as case studies while on training?
Yes, we encourage our students to apply the lessons that they learn in class on their websites.
10. Do you offer mentorship to students?
Yes, we do. Our tutors will work with you after the training to offer you support in implementing what you have learnt,
11. Which level of the SEO course should I take?
You can look at what each level entails to choose one that suits you. You can also fill out a free consultation form that will help us identify which level suits you.
12. The nature of Search Engine Optimisation is dynamic. How often do you update your material?
We work with professionals that have over 10 years’ experience working in the industry. They deal with the dynamic nature of Search Engine Optimisation every day. Our material is constantly updated to reflect the prevailing changes in the SEO industry and how to adapt to them.
13. Do you have a forum that allows students to interact and discuss issues touching on their lessons?
Students can take advantage of the free online membership area on our website to engage in purposeful discussions about Search Engine Optimisation techniques and the new skills that they are acquiring. You can also ask tutors questions about previous lessons and the challenges you may be facing in the implementation of SEO techniques you have learnt.